Wednesday 22 April 2009

World Café makes a world of difference

Last night I promised I would write about my World Café experience. As mentioned I had to fight my way to get a World Café session in the agenda. For me what was disconcerting was to come to know that a "KM officer" had indicated that we should not pursue using knowledge sharing methods such as World Café.

I hope by reading the summary of the World Café and listening to some of the participants we collectively manage to convert them!!! There is nothing more gratifying that converting a KM cynic to a KM practitioners.

Read more about the World Café : http://ifad-un.blogspot.com/2009/04/world-cafe-makes-world-of-difference.html and a big thank you to my mentors Nancy and Dan

Check out this space to find out how I rewarded the participants. A domani

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Have you considered the fact that this might work another way? I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
exactly the same in the past? Let me know your thoughts...

Anonymous said...

Hello,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at rsamii.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your post right above if I provide a link back to this website?

Thanks,
Mark

Unknown said...

Hi Mark
Yes you may do so by providing a link to the blogpost.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at rsamii.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from this post right above if I provide a link back to your website?

Thanks,
William

Unknown said...

William,
Yes you may use of this information and link back to the blog. Regards

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am definitely delighted to discover this. Good job!